- LLT 808 Assessment for language teaching and research (3 credits), MA and PhD course for TESOL and Second Language Studies program, Instructor, College of Arts and Letters, Michigan State University.
- FLT 898 MA Comprehensive exam (1 credit), final portfolio exam course for Master of Arts in Foreign Language Teaching (MAFLT) Program, instructor, Center for Language Teaching Advancement, Michigan State University.
- LLT 808 Assessment for language teaching and research, section 002 (3 credits), MA and PhD course for TESOL and Second Language Studies program, Instructor, College of Arts and Letters, Michigan State University.
- Taalbeleid op klasniveau [Language Policy at the classroom level] (8 ECTS), Educational Master ‘Dutch Language and Culture’, invited lecturer, Institute of Graduate Studies and Research (IGSR), Antom de Kom University of Suriname.
- Taalbeleid op schoolniveau [Language Policy at the school level] (8 ECTS), Educational Master ‘Dutch Language and Culture’, invited lecturer, Institute of Graduate Studies and Research (IGSR), Antom de Kom University of Suriname.
- Taalverwerving: verdiepende vraagstukken [Second Language Acquisition: advanced topics] (B-KUL_FOVN3a) (6 ECTS), substitute lecturer, Master in Linguistics, KU Leuven.
- Taal en onderwijs: de rol van interactie [Language and education: the role of interaction] (B-KUL-F0VH7A) (6 ECTS), assistant lecturer, Master in Linguistics, KU Leuven.
- Taalvaardigheidsonderwijs in het basisonderwijs [Language education in primary schools] (6 ECTS), lecturer Erasmus University College Brussels, teacher training institute.
- Introduction to the ACTFL OPI and OPI-c, 1,5-hour seminar for the course Teaching Subject Matter to Diverse Learners – Secondary (W) (TE 407), College of Education, Michigan State University, 21 November 2016.
- Task-based language education: Integrating instruction and assessment, one-hour seminar for the course Reflection and Inquiry in Teaching Practice II (TE 804), College of Education, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 22 April 2016.
- Assessing young learners. From monolingual testing to multilingual, holistic assessment: a shift in paradigm?, three-hour seminar with José Pascoal (Universidade de Lisboa), ALTE 45th Meeting & Conference, London, 20 November 2014
- Keeping it real: task-based language testing, three-hour seminar with Bart Deygers (KU Leuven), ALTE 45th Meeting & Conference, London, 19 November 2014.
- Positief omgaan met meertaligheid [Dealing with multilingualism in education] voor de lerarenopleiders kleuteronderwijs en lager onderwijs van de Karel de Grote-Hogeschool [three-hour seminar for teacher trainers preschool and primary school of the Karel de Grote University College Antwerp], Merelbeke, 8 September 2014.
- Tweedetaalverwerving: de leerder centraal! [Second language acquisition: learner-centred!], Summer School ‘Over het vak Nederland: van didactiek tot toetsing’ [About the subject Dutch: from didactics to testing], three-hour seminar for lecturers Dutch as a foreign language, Dutch Language Union/Centre for Language and Education, Leuven, 25 August 2014.
- Taalgericht vakonderwijs: Hoe goed werken interactie, taalsteun en contextualisering écht? LOPON2 Masterclass ‘Taal in andere vakken’ voor opleiders Nederlands/NT2 en hun zaakvakcollega’s [Three-hour masterclass ‘Language across the curriculum’ for teacher trainers Dutch/Dutch as a second lanuage and other subjects], Fontys Pabo Den Bosch, The Netherlands, 12 October 2012.
- The effect of amount and quality of participation in classroom discourse on SL learning and knowledge construction in primary schools, one-hour seminar for the course Introduction to Second Language Acquisition (LLT 860), Second Language Studies Program, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 3 February 2010.
- Three-hour invited seminar (with international TBLT experts) for the course Task-based Language Teaching (SLS 680P), Department of Second Language Studies, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawai’i, USA, 16 October 2008.